pompous cat.


Friday, October 19, 2007

So.

i'm back. ha ha.


it's been some time. anyway theres hardly time to sleep, literally, much less blog, so we'll see how this goes. ha.


anyway. i'd like to whine. can guys not hit on me. if you're a jerk, great, i can tell you to piss off. but if you're nice, omgosh, i don't know what to do.

it's getting worse and worse because everytime i'll just think of my brother and think how awful it'd be if a girl does what i do to him!

e.g. i feel horrid when my brother likes XYZ and he doesn't get the girl, and i think how stupid the girl is cuz my brother is such a good catch. and when they are mean to him i see red.

hence. i try to be nice to guys who ____ (whatever, i don't have a word) me. er. means i'm civil, friendly, etc.

problem: they might think i'm leading them on. etc. etc.



gahhh. stupid. last time i always wonder why i don't have 1000000 guys hitting on me. ha ha. now i wish i can just be myself freely without such complications.

haiya. but i think they also know how to cope with me this type of girls. maybe they'll get the hint that i'm Just Friendly and not think too much.

anyway. :S

1:43 AM. [#]
food for thought



Snoop

mine.
canadiancat
wakingbodies

others'.
adjourned I
adjourned II
anzac
bloomin' dead flowers
digital diarrhoea
ling
moondance
miss m
pies n pancakes
realxav
sassyjan

mail order bride
postsecret
karen cheng
janice & andrew

adrian
esther

katie rice
johnkstuff
katie cook