pompous cat.


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Eve of last day today! It's quite hard to blog now about specifics. Feels like I'm in some Intelligence service. Grrr. All I know is, since joining this profession, I'm guarding my private life more and More and MORE. It's not an easy line to draw and I'm still trying to find the balance spot.

Sometimes I look at them and forget I have loved ones around me who are just like them. It is difficult to imagine them being anything I remotely understand.

And yet, I do. They are just little people who think (really) they can conquer the world. I need to get away from thinking they are gremlins out to make my life hell. I tiptoe into warzone picking my way around eggshells, afraid of those gnashing chicks.

Though at times I marvel at the power of one lifted brow. Or a steely stare. Haha.


How did I end up on the other side of the table so fast? It felt like someone tipped the board and I just sort of, tumbled over.


Must congratulate myself though, hurhur, for sticking with my three-inchies everyday. Woohoo. Watch out, gremlins! Step on my tail and I will squelch you! Muahaha.

8:45 PM. [#]
food for thought



Snoop

mine.
canadiancat
wakingbodies

others'.
adjourned I
adjourned II
anzac
bloomin' dead flowers
digital diarrhoea
ling
moondance
miss m
pies n pancakes
realxav
sassyjan

mail order bride
postsecret
karen cheng
janice & andrew

adrian
esther

katie rice
johnkstuff
katie cook