pompous cat.


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Because I seldom fall sick, every time I do it's like a major catastrophe. I'm emotionally super fragile, highly prone to crying. Anything that tips the scale depresses me. It's like PMS x 10 intensity - the irritable moodswings (requires too much energy). Most of the time I'm a sodden, moping mess. It is a time of much cajoling and Very Tender Loving Care + patience many many.

[digression: momma does this best, best, best! she will come and sayang me as though i'm really very, very ke lian with hugs and gentle scoldings. sniffles.]

For the initiated (read: sister and momma, maybe brother and papa), this is quite humdrum monotony. For the not-so-initiated (yet--hur hur), like the boyfriend, reaction ranges from complete bafflement to extreme annoyance + impatience.

Fortunately, he's also (sensible? sensitive? intelligent? logical?! er, whats the word.) enough to attribute the bad behaviour to my short-circuited brain. Er. :( sorrrrrrry [insert private endearment]. I guess my behaviour last night was quite horrid. Er. :( sniffles.


I wish I were more of a nice, pleasant, agreeable patient; unfortunately I don't really feel apologetic about being demanding when I'm sick, so . (oh horror, I realize this sounds like some of my grandpa's demanding streak! eek!)


MOVING ON.................... I like his (TLC) attention when I'm sick cuz there's just something intimate in tending to your sick someone special. (ignore the cheesiness.) :D


[endnote: still quite very sick. speech degenerating into croaks soon. plus watery eyes and woozy brain still going strong. stuffed nose. croak-groan. grr.]

12:19 PM. [#]
food for thought



Snoop

mine.
canadiancat
wakingbodies

others'.
adjourned I
adjourned II
anzac
bloomin' dead flowers
digital diarrhoea
ling
moondance
miss m
pies n pancakes
realxav
sassyjan

mail order bride
postsecret
karen cheng
janice & andrew

adrian
esther

katie rice
johnkstuff
katie cook