pompous cat.


Saturday, March 24, 2007

Maggie aka Miss M is so bimbotically funny it's not even funny.

And I don't like to be . ahem . M A T R O N L Y leh! Growl. MAGGIE-Sexy-Manga, I charge you with VOCAB ERROR of the HIGHEST DEGREE! Haha. :D

Anyway. Today was a glorious day! Tony Anthony is an amazing speaker with an incredible story.

Wish I had the chance to roll Oscar-Grammy-Cannes-Festival-Award-Winning Singapore Polytechnic film, huh! off my tongue though. Pity.


Hmm. I really do love stage-acting, sometimes. :D

12:56 AM. [#]
food for thought



Snoop

mine.
canadiancat
wakingbodies

others'.
adjourned I
adjourned II
anzac
bloomin' dead flowers
digital diarrhoea
ling
moondance
miss m
pies n pancakes
realxav
sassyjan

mail order bride
postsecret
karen cheng
janice & andrew

adrian
esther

katie rice
johnkstuff
katie cook