pompous cat.


Saturday, March 31, 2007

FIRST ESSAY of my LAST SEMESTER and I nearly died. :S

The 10-15 pages Essay was due on Thursday in class or something. So, on Tuesday I was still fervently reading the texts. Decided to just BLAH it and started typing NOTES on Wednesday.

###

Wed morning: Started work at ... 10am ?? (Thanks to quality-time-breakfast with parents...)

Wed afternoon: Escaped to school so I won't be distracted by momma.

3-7+pm: Work, work, work.

7+ to 8+: Dinner. I was the other girl besides the air stewardess and we have the same names. Grouchy, blotchy, oily, and with an essay farfromcompletion, I escaped and left the guys (BF + Guy1 + Guy2) to enjoy themselves with Too-Cute-Do-Write-A-Book Air Stewardess. Yah, yah, unreasonably jealous and I know it. So, went to do essay lor.

9pm: (I can hear them laughing in the corridor!!!!!!!!!! Seethe, seethe, seethe!!) ((Breathe, do essay, breathe!))

9+ to 11.30: Work, work, work!! At this point I was still without a thesis and fumbling with loads of unconnected-but-interesting notes.

12MN: Hitched a ride home (yay!); showered, attempted to push on, succumbed to Z-monster at 3+ am (boo!).

Thursday 6am: Woken up by horrid nightmare which included being chased and harrassed by Kate, haggard Julia, and various other characters from my texts. HORROR!!

9-12pm: Went for class without the essay. Er, I confess I had grand plans of trying to type the essay WHILST in class BUT! I failed. Too cowardly and conforming. :(

12-6: Work, work, work!! Found out I had quite a number of 'company' to rush the essay. With this newfound Strength In Numbers, I am ashamed to say I slackened a little, with bright hopes of finishing by 9pm.

6-7pm: DINNER!!! TOO HUNGRY!!
7-7++: GOT DISTRACTED BY miss Smokey and BF's anecdotes of sec sch horrors. Plus a little discussion about the confounding Beryl Fairfield (growl).

8-11.45pm: Work, work, work. By this time the essay is Late and I was resigned to hand in Very.Early on Friday. Er. I was still doing notes for Julia. :S

12MN: Ride home!

1-7am: WORK, WORK, WORK!! Spurred on with compliments from Myojo instant noodles. Slurp! By this time I had some sort of outline, though the thesis was still in unglam shambles.

[[Oh, oh, may I add that Sister was rushing HER lit essay with me too! Haha.]]

7-8am: Hitched ride to school! Traffic jam pisssssed me off. Tho in the grand picture it didn't make much difference.

9am-2pm: RUSH, RUSH, RUSH. By the 'last section' and conclusion, I couldn't care less. There Goes the dream of handing in Very.Early.in the morning... .

2.30pm: FINISHED! YAY! Print & Hand in! Chalking up a total of 4hrs of zzz from Wed morning to Fri night! (Okay maybe 5-6hrs?)

###

Ok. Shan't narrate the rest of the day. Suffice to say I finally got to sleep at 11pm (?? thereabouts) yesterday and woke up gloriously today at 11am. Wahahahahaha.

Got three more big-ass essays coming up this week. Big-Ass because though one is a relatively more manageable 3k-words one (considering I just wrote like 6k??), the others are like 25-30pages and another 5-6k one.

No sweat. Hur hur.

1:44 PM. [#]
food for thought



Snoop

mine.
canadiancat
wakingbodies

others'.
adjourned I
adjourned II
anzac
bloomin' dead flowers
digital diarrhoea
ling
moondance
miss m
pies n pancakes
realxav
sassyjan

mail order bride
postsecret
karen cheng
janice & andrew

adrian
esther

katie rice
johnkstuff
katie cook